|The Libations of Samhain|
Art by Savage Pencil.
|Live album by Sunn O)))|
|Released||May 1 2004|
|Producer||Sunn O))), Steve Pittis, Tim Barnes|
|Sunn O))) chronology|
| White1 |
| The Libations of Samhain |
| Live White |
The Libations of Samhain (also known as LXNDXN Subcamden Underworld Hallo'Ween 2003) is the first live album released by Sunn O))), released through Bastet and Arthur Magazine in May 2004.
The first track is a live performance in London, on Halloween 2003 and the second is an interview by Savage Pencil and Sharon Gal, originally broadcast on London's Resonance FM 104. The interview delves into the pronunciation of "Sunn O)))", the bands relationship with Julian Cope and Attila Csihar, their development of music and minimalism. It is noted that the performance in London was one of the first shows to feature Attila Csihar on vocals. The release is dedicated to Evil Chuck.
500 copies with "raw" covers and 100 with orange covers were produced.
- 1. "The Libations of Samhain" - 49:00
- 2. "Sunn O))) vs Diggers" - 16:05
- Attila Csihar - inVoxAtion (1)
- Dawn Smithson - Ampeg (1)
- Greg Anderson - Model T (1), Interviewee (2)
- Stephen O'Malley - C-MOS (1), Interviewee (2)
- Rex Ritter - urHarmonics
- Savage Pencil - Artwork, Interviewer (2)
- Sharon Gal - Interviewer (2)
- Steve Pittis - Recorded
- Tim Barnes - Mastering
- Thumbprint Press - Letterpress