|Return of The Living Stampede|
Promotional poster for the initial return show.
| Tour of |
|Start date||May 4|
|End date||July 9|
|Region||Kentucky, North Carolina|
|Stampede tour chronology|
| Return of The Living Stampede |
Return of The Living Stampede was a series of shows by Lexington, Kentucky doom metal band Stampede. Notably, it was their only shows in 2015 and the only shows with their current lineup.
After a short residency of North Carolina in 2014, Stampede would go on a hiatus. Eventually in the winter of that year the band would reveal Andy Hibshipman and Teige O'Brien had left the band and the intents to keep the band going with a new lineup.
In Spring of 2015 the band would announce a return show at Al's Bar on May 4, preforming songs from their first release along with a host of new songs, at least one with Smoot on lead vocals. Ultimately this would prove to be the band's final live performances as Stampede quietly disbanded the next year.
- May 4, 2015 - Al's Bar, Lexington, KY (With Burn The Army, Stonecutters)
- June 29, 2015 - Highlands Taproom, Louisville, KY
- July 6, 2015 - Al's Bar, Lexington, KY (With Sea, Olde Growth, On the Water, Dirtbag)
- July 9, 2015 - The Odditorium, Asheville, North Carolina (With Marrow of Earth)
- Adrian Dickerson - Bass, Vocals
- Clay Rice - Guitar, Vocals
- Justin Smoot - Guitar, Vocals
- Colin Smith - Drums