|stub. You can help Riffipedia by expanding it.|
|Lake on Fire Festival|
Lake on Fire Logo
|Genre(s)||Stoner Rock, Doom, Psych, Sludge, Fuzz|
|Location||4391 Waldhausen, Austria|
|Venue(s)||Lake Stage at Nepomukteich|
Lake on Fire (LOF) is a charity summer open air Stoner Rock festival. It takes place annually in the small village of Waldhausen im Strudengau, in Austria.
A floating stage on the Nepomukteich, with the audience on the waterfront.
The first edition of Lake on Fire Festival, at the time a single-day event, was held on September 8, 2012. The charity of choice was for a support centre for handicapped children.
|The Grand Astoria|
|Far Away Town|
The second edition of Lake on Fire Festival was held on August 9 & 10, 2013. The charity of choice was for SOS Children´s Village. Sungrazer were intended to be one of the headlining acts but canceled due to disbanding roughly two months before the festival. Monkey3 were announced as their replacement.
|August 9||August 10|
|Samsara Blues Experiment||Been Obscene|
The third edition of Lake on Fire Festival was held on August 8 & 9, 2014. The charity of choice was for MOBISOM and support centers for handicapped children.
|August 8||August 9|
|Red Fang||Colour Haze|
|The Atomic Bitchwax||My Sleeping Karma|
|Stoned Jesus||The Vintage Caravan|
|Grandloom||Seven That Spells|
|The Heavy Minds|
The fourth edition of Lake on Fire Festival was held on August 7 & 8, 2015. Imagoscope Film and Visionenhändler Fotografie played a role in providing pictures of the festival and the impressions film (Now a yearly showcase for viewers and observers.). 
|August 7||August 8|
|Mos Generator||Parasol Caravan|
|Open Jam Session|
The fifth edition of Lake on Fire Festival will be held on August 5 & 6, 2016. The first bands of the lineup were announced in December of 2015.
- ↑ Lake on Fire via Wayback MachineLake on Fire Partners via Wayback Machine, accessed February 10, 2016.
- ↑ Lake on Fire Facebook EventLake on Fire Festival 2013, accessed February 10, 2016.
- ↑ Lake on Fire Facebook EventLake on Fire Festival 2014, accessed February 10, 2016.
- ↑ Lake on Fire Facebook EventLake on Fire Festival 2015, accessed February 10, 2016.
- ↑ 2015 Schedule2015 Schedule, accessed February 10, 2016.
- ↑ Facebook Event for the 2016 edition.Lake on Fire Festival 2016, accessed February 10, 2016.